Saturday, July 9, 2011

Rewind


Why can't everything be like those days ? Those days when I have nothing to worry about, nothing to be afraid of. Can't it be the other way around ? Why can't you be the one who's upset, disappointed and worried ? It's going to be 10 months soon, but why do I feel when the more we've been through, instead of having stronger bonds, we're growing apart ? The part where things come to an end doesn't hurt most, what hurts most is...witnessing how people change, things change, what you have with each other becomes memories, and the part where you clearly know that things are not going to workout but you don't know what to do, when to do, how to do. You know your heart is still where it's suppose to be, but circumstances in lives, situations that we have to deal with, makes everything change. Sometimes reminiscing is good. Look through yr phonebook, yr old pictures, yr msgs, or anything in the past, you'll find out that there are some people that were so important to your life before, but now they barely come across your mind.



Sweetheart, I don't want you to be one of them. I don't want you to be a part of my memory, I want to make memories with you for the rest of my life. Till the day I take my last breath, I swear my heart will still be with you. I'm never gonna find someone like you again, and I'm sure you're the one for me. You have yr own weaknesses and so do I, so I guess we have to tolerate to make things work. & I do want it to work, so badly. I need you in my life forever. I love you baby.







best time of my life

I want to wake up with your arms around me for the rest of my life







But no matter what, in order to continue on, I shall keep it all inside.
For you, I will.





No comments:

Post a Comment