Friday, September 10, 2010

Everything I wish for

I don't care
I must, I want and I will have walk in closets in the future.
Everything shall be colour coordinated according to labels,
and it will be air-conditioned (full blast)
ngeheheheheh
:D











K, my third pair of shades this year.
Hope I don't break it again !
Shopping @ Zara


cassy my one and only luvv

Standing beside you just makes me look uglierrrrr

:'(

Brown cons,
personally am not a big fan of it,
not natural, plus it blocks your view.
I'd choose grey, which i'm using at the moment !
Can't wait to try hazel, honey, green and amethyst
:D
Life's good.
.
.
.
Random
1. I sleep like a prawn when my aircon's on full blast
2. I like mint
3. I have this thing for clouds
4. I prefer sunny days
5. I like accessories
6. I hate lizards
7. I feel insecure when my phone isn't around
8. facebook's boring
9. I like to sleep
10. I enjoy brushing my teeth
11. I hate holidays
12. I loathe annoying people
13. I want a new hair cut
14. I want a new pencil box
15. I want dimples
16. I want long lashes
17. I want the cyberclean-sponge thingy
18. I like colgate
19. I like a hot bath before school
20. I miss writing
21. I want to study
22.I'm addicted to starworld
23. I miss watching friends
24. I love barney (HIMYM)
25. I want to be a kid again
.
.
.
okay that's it buhbye.

No comments:

Post a Comment